- Choose Amundi
- Why Amundi
Amundi, european leader in asset management
Amundi is the European largest asset manager by assets under management and ranks in the top 101 globally.
The Group manages 1.755 trillion2 euros of assets across six investment hubs3.
A broad international presence
An in-depth knowledge of the investment universe across both passive and active strategies, including:
- alpha-focused portfolios (fixed income, equities, multi-asset),
- smart beta and factor-based approaches,
- real assets (real estate, private equity, private debt, infrastructure),
- advisory and services…
And a unique focus on helping clients make more informed investment decisions by benefitting from Amundi’s research expertise and insights based on our unparalleled analytical capabilities and presence in the world’s key financial centres3.
Recognised for its strategies
A global client base of over 100 million retail, institutional and corporate clients reflects our ability to earn the trust of a wide variety of private and public investors all over the world.
Amundi relies on its extensive experience and close partnerships with wealth managers, distribution platforms, and retail networks in Europe, Asia-Pacific and North America to offer customized products, innovative services and value-added investment advice that best fit retail clients’ needs and risk profiles.
We leverage on our comprehensive expertise and on our research-driven investment culture to provide holistic and objective investment solutions, combined with high quality service, to our institutional and corporate clients worldwide.
To learn more
To learn more about the story of the Group Amundi, its shareholders information, HR policy or to follow all our daily information, go to our corporate website
1. Source: IPE “Top 500 Asset Managers” published in June 2021 and based on AUM as at December 2020
2. Amundi figures as of March 31, 2021
3. Investment hubs: Boston, Dublin, London, Milan, Paris and Tokyo
4. SIX Financial Information, open-ended funds under French law, March 2021
5. Source: Assogestioni as of February 2021
6. Source: VÖIG as of March 2021
7. Source: Invercos as of December 2020
8. Source: BVI as of February 2021